Doulton SS Gravity Filter
The Doulton SS-2 comes with 7″ Super Sterasyl water filter Cartridges
- The housing of the water filter is constructed of high quality stainless steel
- This gravity fed unit is the best for portability. The upper chamber nests in the lower chamber for transport.
- Manually pour unfiltered water in upper chamber, and gravity will feed the water through the filters, then draw filtered water from lower chamber.
- 2 installed cartridges produce up to 1 gallon per hour.
- Lower chamber stores 2 1/2 gallons of filtered water
- 19.5″tall and 8.5″ diameter – 5 1/2 pounds empty weight.
- The included super sterasyl ceramic water filter cartridge is rated to filter over 500 gallons of water before needing replacement (depending on quality of water being filtered)
- The ceramic water filter cartridges may be cleaned to increase the life of the cartridge.
- Meets NSF standards 42 and 53, ISO-9002 quality standards, British 5750 quality standards and England’s Water Research Council performance standards for water filter systems.
- The SS-2 is very easy to assemble. Comes with detailed set up, operating and maintenance instructions.