The Duo Hydrogen Water Bottle 400ml uses the latest technology Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) made in the USA by DuPont as well as the leading method of Solid Polymer Electrolysis (SPE) technology.
The Osmio Duo Hydrogen Water Bottle 400ml is a dual hydrogen water product that can be used for both enriching the water with hydrogen and for breathing hydrogen gas.
The product comes complete with UK Plug and USB Charging kit, the nasal cannula kit and another kit designed to enable you to use a standard sized off the shelf PET plastic water bottle too. This means you can use your Osmio Duo Hydrogen Water Bottle anywhere on the go, and even if you have to buy bottled water (which we all do sometimes, but we must avoid as much as possible for our environment) then you can still use that to generate the hydrogen.
The Osmio Duo only puts, and can only ever put pure Hydrogen H2 gas into the water. Oxygen is separated out. This means any kind of water can be used (i.e. tap water, mineral water, spring water, filtered water, osmotic or distilled water). Please note that the quantity of h2 can vary depending on the level of dissolved solids (TDS) in your water.
The Osmio Duo Hydrogen Bottle improves of the first Osmio Hydrogen Water Bottle, as it is made from high-quality glass and generates much higher concentration of hydrogen water than our old bottle and lots of other standard electrolysis bottles.
After you have produced the hydrogen-rich water for the bottle it has a 2-hour half-life from the hydrogen in the bottle. This means that after two hours half the hydrogen will be left in an open container that has not been disturbed, so we recommend you consume the water as quickly as possible and only produce as much as you are able to drink at that time.
· Makes an ORP Value of -300 to -750 mV.
· Delivers an H2 concentration: 1100 to 2000 ppb (1.1 to 2.0 ppm) with a 7-minute cycle.
· Uses the latest Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) and Solid Polymer Electrolysis (SPE) technology.
· Chlorine, Ozone, and Oxides – a built-in mechanism to separate and expel this from the bottle.
· Made of Borosilicate Glass and using the Platinum coated Titanium electrode. The lid and all other parts are plastic but have no contact with the water.
· Please note there is no manual included in the box and needs to be downloaded here or you can scan the QR code on the box.
Bottle Cap, Glass Bottle, Generator Cover, Rubber Plug, Generator Base, Generator Waste Cap, USB Power Cable with UK Plug, Bottle Adaptors (2 sizes included), Spare set of 3 washers for bottle head and between the bottle and the generator, 1 x Nasal Cannula.
The Cleanwater Co has made provisions to ensure your deliveries will not be affected by the current Covid-19 pandemic. We have made the appropriate arrangements to ensure your parcel will arrive and deliveries will continue as normal sent via An Post. We also have had no disruption to our manufacturing and supply chain.