Doulton Duo Full Self Install kit. This superb system comes with chrome filter tap and all required fittings for installation. Delivery within Ireland is free.
- Free nationwide delivery!
- This superb new product comes with fully chrome tap + ultracarb ceramic filter + fluoride reduction cartridge
- Self-Sterilising filter supplied with fully chrome upgraded tap, Stainless Steel and John Guest fittings
This filtration system comes with all the parts and fittings required including:
- Doulton Duo housing
- Doulton Ultracarb and fluoride reduction cartridge
- Fully chrome drinking water tap
- Stainless steel easy shut off valve
- John Guest push fit connections and tubing
- Fitting instructions & phone support offered if fitter/plumber has any questions
- Pathogenic bacteria: Cholera, Typhoid, Shigella, E. Coli, Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% removal
- Cysts: Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia >99.99% removal
- Sediment: Down to 0.9 micron absolute; 0.5 – 0.8 micron with a filtration efficiency of >99.99%
- Trace Organics Removal – Insecticides: Lindane @ 0.1 ppb presence >85% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Herbicides: Atrazine @ 1.2 ppb presence >85% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Phenols: TCP @ 1.2 ppb presence >50% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons: PAH’s @ 0.2 ppb presence >95% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Trihalomethanes: Chloroform @ 150 ppb presence >50% removal
- Inorganics Removal – Free Chlorine: 2mg cl/l challenge >97% removal NSF Class 1 standard 42
- Lead removal – 98.3% NSF Standard 53
||Food Grade Plastic
||Height: 344mm Width: 107mm
|Number of Pre Filters
|Number of Filter Candles
|Filter Candle Type
||Ultracarb: 10inches long x 2inches in diameter (254x49mm) short threaded mount
Fluoride: 10inches long x 2inches in diameter (254x49mm) short threaded mount
||3/8″ push fit inlet and outlet suitable for connection to flexible plastic pipe
||Up to 240 litres/hour @ 60psi (4bar) supply pressure, but this will depend upon the combination of filter elements fitted.
For optimal efficiency a flow rate of 2 litres per minute is recommended.