19 Mar Tap Water
OUR TAP WATER IS POLLUTED DUE TO:
- Agricultural contamination
- Dumping of rubbish in landfill
- Chemical pollution of rivers
- Tap water is treated by the addition of chemicals
- Very little is removed in the treatment of tap water
- Irish tap water regularly breaches EU standards
WE ARE WATER BEINGS MAKE UP OF:
- Brain – 73% Water
- Blood – 83% Water
- Muscle – 76% Water
- Kidneys – 82% Water
- Bone – 22% Water
Therefore the purity of our drinking water is of paramount importance to good health!
The body needs 2 litres of pure water a day to remain well hydrated.