RIO 2000 Whole House Filter
- Doulton RIO 2000 High Flow Multi Candle Filter Module:
- The Doulton Rio’s unique 6 element filter module is designed to be fitted to the main water supply or cold water pipe underneath the kitchen counter to supply large volumes of healthy, clean water.
- Doulton’s unique 6 element filter module fits most industry standard 10″ “Big Blue” type housings. This gives you the option of upgrading installed filter housings with a Doulton ceramic filter module.
- The Doulton W9381000 Rio 2000 Whole House Filtration System features Eco-friendly technology – No power required and low running costs. Filter cartridges are cleanable and reusable.
- Doulton Sterasyl is a highly efficient ceramic micro filter which provides genuine sub micron filtration of drinking water.
- The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives each cartridge enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties.
- Doulton Rio 2000 High-Flow Multi Candle Filter System provides a good flow even in low water pressure areas.
- The Doulton RIO 2000 meets ISO Conditions For International Drinking Water Requirements.
- We recommend using a sediment pre-filter along with the Rio 2000 for well water
RIO 2000 Whole House Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Pathogenic bacteria:Cholera, Typhoid, Shigella, E. Coli, Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% removal
- Cysts: Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia >99.99% removal
- Filtration Rating: Down to 0.9 micron absolute; 0.5 – 0.8 micron nominal