Cleanwater Avia Chrome 3-Way (Tri-flow) Kitchen Tap is a very high quality 3 Way Tap with solid construction, weighty with a perfect finish. We can guarantee you will love the quality of this tap. The tap looks fantastic with any black or dark sink. The Avia 3 Way Triflow Kitchen Tap is made in Italy to the highest production standards and makes an excellent addition to your home kitchen. The CW Avia 3 Way Triflow Kitchen Tap has a separate spout for dispensing the filtered water, so you can be sure your filtered water will not be mixing with any unfiltered cold or hot water. We can guarantee you will love the quality & finish of this tap.
Why not have it all in one?
Do not need to drill another hole for your water filter system. The Avia Stainless Steel 3-Way (Tri-flow) Kitchen Tap provides a simple way to make your kitchen look modern, clean and beautiful. This fantastic 3 in 1 kitchen mixer tap will save space and give your kitchen that modern 21st century appeal.
The Avia Stainless Steel 3-Way (Tri-flow) Kitchen Tap is an elegantly designed, easy functioning tri-flow tap which makes a bold statement in any modern kitchen. The tap supplies hot, cold and purified water with the purified water being delivered by an independent line to avoid mixing with unfiltered hot and cold water tap water.
Filter systems will remove:
- Pathogenic bacteria: Cholera, Typhoid, Shigella, E. Coli, Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% removal
- Cysts: Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia >99.99% removal
- Sediment: Down to 0.9 micron absolute; 0.5 – 0.8 micron with a filtration efficiency of >99.99%
- Trace Organics Removal – Insecticides: Lindane @ 0.1 ppb presence >85% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Herbicides: Atrazine @ 1.2 ppb presence >85% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Phenols: TCP @ 1.2 ppb presence >50% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons: PAH’s @ 0.2 ppb presence >95% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Trihalomethanes: Chloroform @ 150 ppb presence >50% removal
- Inorganics Removal – Free Chlorine: 2mg cl/l challenge >97% removal NSF Class 1 standard 42
- Lead removal – 98.3% NSF Standard 53
Good minerals are maintained