CW Ella Stainless Steel 3-Way (Tri-flow) Kitchen Tap with Combi filtration system
The Cleanwater Ella Stainless Steel 3-Way (Tri-flow) Kitchen Tap is a very high quality 3 Way Tap with solid stainless steel (304- lead free) construction, weighty with a perfect brushed finish. We can guarantee you will love the quality of this tap.
Why not have it all in one?
No need to drill another hole for your water filter system. The CW Ella Stainless Steel 3-Way (Tri-flow) Kitchen Tap provides a simple way to make your kitchen look modern, clean and beautiful. This fantastic 3 in 1 kitchen mixer tap will save space and give your kitchen that modern 21st century appeal.
The Stainless Steel 3-Way (Tri-flow) Kitchen Tap is an elegantly designed, easy functioning tri-flow tap which makes a bold statement in any modern kitchen. The tap supplies hot, cold and purified water with the purified water being delivered by an independent line to avoid mixing with unfiltered hot and cold water tap water.
CLEANWATER COMBI FILTRATION SYSTEM
This superb product has become our most popular over the past few years:
- It combines the quality Doulton undersink filter with an extra filter alongside to remove fluoride from your tap water.
- This filter really gives you peace of mind by removing contaminates such as chlorine, e.coli, chemicals as well as fluoride.
- You will instantly taste the difference and unlike some filter systems it won’t remove good minerals found in tap water.
- Fitting service available
THIS FILTRATION SYSTEM COMES WITH ALL THE PARTS AND FITTINGS REQUIRED INCLUDING:
- Doulton filter and housing
- Fluoride filter and housing
- Stainless steel easy shut off valve
- John Guest push fit connections and tubing
- Fitting instructions & phone support offered if fitter/plumber has any questions
Doulton filter spec:
- Pathogenic bacteria: Cholera, Typhoid, Shigella, E. Coli, Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% removal
- Cysts: Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia >99.99% removal
- Sediment: Down to 0.9 micron absolute; 0.5 – 0.8 micron with a filtration efficiency of >99.99%
- Trace Organics Removal – Insecticides: Lindane @ 0.1 ppb presence >85% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Herbicides: Atrazine @ 1.2 ppb presence >85% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Phenols: TCP @ 1.2 ppb presence >50% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons: PAH’s @ 0.2 ppb presence >95% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Trihalomethanes: Chloroform @ 150 ppb presence >50% removal
- Inorganics Removal – Free Chlorine: 2mg cl/l challenge >97% removal NSF Class 1 standard 42
- Lead removal – 98.3% NSF Standard 53