08 Sep Benefits of having a Clean Water Filter
Posted at 19:56h in Our Drinking Water
10 Reasons to Drink Water
- Water is absolutely essential to the human body’s survival. A person can live for about a month without food, but only about a week without water.
- Water helps to maintain healthy body weight by increasing metabolism and regulating appetite.
- Water leads to increased energy levels. The most common cause of daytime fatigue is actually mild dehydration.
- Drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers, including colon cancer, bladder cancer, and breast cancer.
- For a majority of sufferers, drinking water can significantly reduce joint and/or back pain.
- Water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease.
- Water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
- Water naturally moisturises skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy, glowing appearance.
- Water aids in the digestion process and prevents constipation.
- Water is the primary mode of transportation for all nutrients in the body and is essential for proper circulation.
10 Reasons to Use a Water Filter
- In order to capitalise on the health benefits of water, it is essential to draw from a clean source of water.
- Drinking impure, contaminated water is the leading cause of epidemic disease in developing countries.
- There are more than 2100 known drinking water contaminants that may be present in tap water, including several known poisons.
- Bottled water does not offer a viable alternative to tap water.
- Municipal water treatment facilities cannot always control for the outbreak of dangerous bacterial contaminants in tap water.
- The only way to ensure pure, contaminant-free drinking water is through the use of a point-of-use filtration system in your home or office.
- Several types of cancer can be attributed to the presence of toxic materials in drinking water.
- Clean, healthy drinking water is essential to a child’s proper mental and physical development.
- According to the EPA, lead in drinking water contributes to 480,000 cases of learning disorders in children each year in the United States alone.
- It is especially important for pregnant women to drink pure water as lead in drinking water can cause severe birth defects.
10 Benefits of Using a Water Filter
- Water filters provide better tasting and better smelling drinking water by reducing chlorine and bacterial contaminants.
- Point-of-use water filters reduce lead from drinking water immediately prior to consumption, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
- The purchase of a countertop filter results in a source of clean, healthy water that costs much less than bottled water.
- Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by reducing chlorine and chlorine byproducts such as Trihalomethanes and Disinfectant By-Products from drinking water.
- A solid block carbon water filter can selectively reduce dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
- Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health.
- A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, at the convenience of tap water.
- Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33 percent by reducing cryptosporidium andgiardia from drinking water.
- Drinking pure water is especially important for children. Water filters provide the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.