27 Feb 10 Benefits of having a Cleanwater Filter
Posted at 22:06h in Our Drinking Water
- Cleanwaters’ Doulton Water Filters provide better tasting and better smelling drinking water by removing chlorine and bacterial contaminants
- Doulton filters remove lead from drinking water immediately prior to consumption, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
- The purchase of a Cleanwater filter results in a source of clean, healthy water that costs much less than bottled water.
- Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
- Doulton water filters can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
- Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health.
- A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, at the convenience of tap water.
- Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33 percent by removing cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water.
- Drinking pure water is especially important for children. Water filters provide the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.