10 L, 20 L
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
The Cleanwater Company
6e KCR Estate,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
✓ Prevents limescale build up and corrosion for whole house (hot and cold) or individual appliances
✓ Brilliant eco-friendly Non-Salt alternative to a traditional water softener
✓ No electricity, no waste and easy maintenance
✓ Ideal for confined spaces
The Acqua Brevetti MiniDUE ½″ Liquid Water Softener is a compact volumetric proportional mechanical dosing pump water softening system designed to fit onto ½″' (15mm copper or speedfit) pipes. The system simply fits onto the rising main pipe or any pipe supplying a particular device, such as a boiler.
The MiniDUE adds the precise dosage of AcquaSIL 2/15® Liquid to water. AcquaSIL is a 100% safe, food grade polyphosphate used specifically for the treatment of drinking water. MiniDUE provides limescale prevention and corrosion prevention within the systems such as boilers, heaters, showers, taps, radiators, coffee machines, all plumbing fixtures and so on.
The MineDUE is a great alternative to a water softener due to it being very easy to install and to maintain as replacing the pouches is very simple and quick. The system takes up very little space compared to a traditional softener as well and the cost of maintenance is lower too.
The MiniDue is an eco-friendly alternative to a water softener as no water is wasted; as softeners uses thousands of litres every month to regenerate the resin - there is no need with this innovative and space saving device. It also uses no electricity and overall the system is a great innovation in the water treatment industry.
How Does MiniDUE Work
MiniDUE is a self-priming mechanical volumetric pump that is operated by a turbine which in turn transmits the movement to a special cam shaft that enables the liquid to rise from the refil pouch to the injection valve, where it is injected a small amount of AcquaSIL 2/15® Liquid into the water as it passes through the pipe. The liquid comes in pouches (sold in 250gram and 1000gram variants) that clip onto the system, which makes changing them very easy. The system comes with a remote installation kit, a 250gram refill, an installation manual and a warranty form.
MiniDUE is available as standard with ½″ Male connections.and can be installed on a horizontal or vertical pipe by simply adjusting the orientation of the connection block. For whole house protection you can use our larger refill pouch of 1000gram which provides up to 44 cubic meters of dosage (44,000 litres) from a single pouch.
Because MiniDUE uses a liquid solution we guarantee a sludge free operation. MiniDUE is fully compliant with European Approval EU 98/83/CE for use with drinking water. and is approved by the Italian water quality approval board under DM, no. 174, 06.04.04. The Use of AcquaSIL and specifically the use of Polyphosphates is covered by the standard UNI 8065, part 5.4.1 which indicates the use of polyphosphates for the treatment of scale deposits and corrosion.
Totally mechanically operated, no power required.
Absolute and real precise proportional dosage of liquid polyphosphate AcquaSil 2/15®.
Miniaturized in minimal size dosing station suitable for household applications.
Remote installation availability. The flexible bag can be installed separately from the dosing pump, when
spaces do not allow the jointly installation.
Versatile. The pump can be oriented in all directions, just turning it; no need to reverse or disassembly its
No need to put in by pass or drain the system during refill operations; just replace the flexible bag.
Non return valve integrated resistant to water counter pressure.
For the first time suitable also for protection of recessed boilers!, where spaces are very restricted.
Flexible disposable refill bags
Can be jointly or remotely to the pump be installed
Two different sizes available (250 gr. or 1000 gr, for increasing the autonomy)
Completely isolated from hydraulic circuit
The advantages of the Under-Vacuum suction and disposable refills!
Hygienic advantages. No direct handling form end user.
No periodic tank cleaning operations required.
Effective preservation of polyphosphate quality.
No evaporation of product, avoiding water concentration reduction in the liquid solution.
No atmospheric contamination.
Width (A) - 90mm
Total height (B) - 92mm
Heigth at connection (C) - 58mm
Distance from ground (D) - 300mm
Depth (E) - 82mm
The MiniDUE 250gram Acquasil Refil Bags are designed to be used with the Acqua Brevetti MiniDUE system and are designed to eliminate limescale buildup within your filter system.Price includes Free Postage and Packaging AcquaSIL 2/15® is a liquid solution made of of 100% safe food grade polyphosphates that are specific for drinking water treatment. This liquid is injected into the water supply and helps to prevent the formation of scale desposits and to also prevent the corrosion of metal components in your plumbing system. The MiniDUE system is a much simpler solution to getting rid of limescale than buying a water softener as the unit itself takes up very little space and is very easy to install. The MiniDUE 250gram Acquasil Refil Bags are designed to be used with the Acqua Brevetti MiniDUE system and is designed to eliminate limescale buildup within your filter system. The pouches are very easy to install and to remove from the system, and they also come with full instructions on how to remove and fit them. The 250gram pouches come supplied in a box with 4 packs with each bag lasting up to 3 months and treating up to 11 cubic metres of water. The box will last you for a year and in total will treat over 40 cubic metres of water. There is also a 1000gram bag option as well which will also treat up to 44 cubic metres and last up to 12 months.
RIO 2000 Whole House Filter
Exactly as our Cleanwater Combi system except we do the fitting for you. Although it is not a big job to fit our systems we know that some people want this kind of job left to the professionals.
- Doulton RIO 2000 High Flow Multi Candle Filter Module:
- The Doulton Rio’s unique 6 element filter module is designed to be fitted to the main water supply or cold water pipe underneath the kitchen counter to supply large volumes of healthy, clean water.
- Doulton's unique 6 element filter module fits most industry standard 10" "Big Blue" type housings. This gives you the option of upgrading installed filter housings with a Doulton ceramic filter module.
- The Doulton W9381000 Rio 2000 Whole House Filtration System features Eco-friendly technology - No power required and low running costs. Filter cartridges are cleanable and reusable.
- Doulton Sterasyl is a highly efficient ceramic micro filter which provides genuine sub micron filtration of drinking water.
- The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives each cartridge enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties.
- Doulton Rio 2000 High-Flow Multi Candle Filter System provides a good flow even in low water pressure areas.
- The Doulton RIO 2000 meets ISO Conditions For International Drinking Water Requirements.
- We recommend using a sediment pre-filter along with the Rio 2000 for well water
RIO 2000 Whole House Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Pathogenic bacteria:Cholera, Typhoid, Shigella, E. Coli, Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% removal
- Cysts: Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia >99.99% removal
- Filtration Rating: Down to 0.9 micron absolute; 0.5 - 0.8 micron nominal