Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
The Cleanwater Company
6e KCR Estate,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Franke Replacement Filter – Supercarb to fit Franke Triflow system
|USE||Taste & Odour Reduction, Scale Control, Bacteria Reduction|
|FILTER / CARTRIDGE LIFETIME||Up to 3,800 litres or 6 months, which ever comes first.|
|MIN. WATER TEMP||5°C / 41°F|
|MAX. WATER TEMP||30°C / 86°F|
|MIN. WORKING PRESSURE||0.7 bar / 10 psi|
|MAX. WORKING PRESSURE||8.75 bar / 125 psi|
|FLOW RATE||3.7 lpm / 0.98 gpm (US Gallons)|
|MOUNT TYPE||Short Mount - 19mm|
|OVERALL DIMENSIONS||METRIC254mm (h) x 49mm (dia)IMPERIAL10.00" (h) x 2.00" (dia)|
|SPECIFICATION NOTES||*Micron RatingAbsolute (defined as >99.99%) 0.9 micron Nominal (defined as >99.9%) 0.5 to 0.8 micron|
3 Way Swan Neck Brushed Nickel Style 3 Way Triflow Tap
- Chrome swan neck traditional style triflow tap dispensing hot, cold and filtered water.
- 10% discount when purchased with any filter system
Standard Chrome Faucet
- We have a range of faucets (separate tap for just filtered water) to suit any style kitchen.
- Please contact us for our full range of styles at the right price.
- We always use quality stainless steel and John Guest fittings which are made to last
- Our plumber will show you how to maintain and clean your filter while he is there.
- We always use a stainless steel washing machine t-piece valve for safety, a bettter flow and easy cut off
- You will not be waiting any longer than a week from date of purchase to have your system installed