Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
The Cleanwater Company
6e KCR Estate,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Cleanwater Combi Filtration System
- It combines the quality Doulton undersink filter with an extra filter alongside to remove fluoride from your tap water.
- This filter really gives you peace of mind by removing contaminates such as chlorine, e.coli, chemicals as well as fluoride.
- You will instantly taste the difference and unlike some filter systems it won't remove good minerals found in tap water.
- Fitting service available
This filtration system comes with:
- Doulton filter and housing
- Fluoride filter and housing
- Fully chrome drinking water tap
- Stainless steel easy shut off valve
- John Guest push fit connections and tubing
- Fitting instructions
Cleanwater Original Drinking Water System
Full Undersink filter system - includes Filter plus housing, chrome tap, Stainless steel compression T Piece, John Guest fittings & Tubing and fitting instructions.
- Pathogenic bacteria: Cholera, Typhoid, Shigella, E. Coli, Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% removal
- Cysts: Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia >99.99% removal
- Sediment: Down to 0.9 micron absolute; 0.5 – 0.8 micron with a filtration efficiency of >99.99%
- Trace Organics Removal – Insecticides: Lindane @ 0.1 ppb presence >85% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Herbicides: Atrazine @ 1.2 ppb presence >85% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Phenols: TCP @ 1.2 ppb presence >50% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons: PAH’s @ 0.2 ppb presence >95% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Trihalomethanes: Chloroform @ 150 ppb presence >50% removal
- Inorganics Removal – Free Chlorine: 2mg cl/l challenge >97% removal NSF Class 1 standard 42
- Fitting service available
Doulton SS Gravity Filter
The Doulton SS-2 comes with 7" Super Sterasyl water filter Cartridges
- The housing of the water filter is constructed of high quality stainless steel
- This gravity fed unit is the best for portability. The upper chamber nests in the lower chamber for transport.
- Manually pour unfiltered water in upper chamber, and gravity will feed the water through the filters, then draw filtered water from lower chamber.
- 2 installed cartridges produce up to 1 gallon per hour.
- Lower chamber stores 2 1/2 gallons of filtered water
- 19.5"tall and 8.5" diameter - 5 1/2 pounds empty weight.
- The included super sterasyl ceramic water filter cartridge is rated to filter over 500 gallons of water before needing replacement (depending on quality of water being filtered)
- The ceramic water filter cartridges may be cleaned to increase the life of the cartridge.
- Meets NSF standards 42 and 53, ISO-9002 quality standards, British 5750 quality standards and England's Water Research Council performance standards for water filter systems.
- The SS-2 is very easy to assemble. Comes with detailed set up, operating and maintenance instructions.