Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
The Cleanwater Company
6e KCR Estate,
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Whole House FilterThis Sediment Water Filter System can be used in conjunction with the Ceramic Whole House Water Filter system to provide optimum combined filtration.This Sediment filter traps sediment and other particulate matter, such as dirt, silt, suspended solids and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water.1 microns is in the particle filtration category cannot be seen by the human eye.This filter is designed to be changed out every 6 months or 1350 gallons.
Cleanwater Combi Filtration System
- It combines the quality Doulton undersink filter with an extra filter alongside to remove fluoride from your tap water.
- This filter really gives you peace of mind by removing contaminates such as chlorine, e.coli, chemicals as well as fluoride.
- You will instantly taste the difference and unlike some filter systems it won't remove good minerals found in tap water.
- Fitting service available
This filtration system comes with all the parts and fittings required including:
- Doulton filter and housing
- Fluoride filter and housing
- Fully chrome drinking water tap
- Stainless steel easy shut off valve
- John Guest push fit connections and tubing
- Fitting instructions & phone support offered if fitter/plumber has any questions
- Pathogenic bacteria: Cholera, Typhoid, Shigella, E. Coli, Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% removal
- Cysts: Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia >99.99% removal
- Sediment: Down to 0.9 micron absolute; 0.5 – 0.8 micron with a filtration efficiency of >99.99%
- Trace Organics Removal – Insecticides: Lindane @ 0.1 ppb presence >85% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Herbicides: Atrazine @ 1.2 ppb presence >85% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Phenols: TCP @ 1.2 ppb presence >50% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons: PAH’s @ 0.2 ppb presence >95% removal
- Trace Organics Removal – Trihalomethanes: Chloroform @ 150 ppb presence >50% removal
- Inorganics Removal – Free Chlorine: 2mg cl/l challenge >97% removal NSF Class 1 standard 42
- HYDROGEN CHLORIDE
- HYDROGEN SULFIDE
- CARBONYL SULFIDE
- CARBON DIOXIDE
- INGORANIC ARSENIC
- MICRON RATING
- DIMENSIONS 255 X 63mm
- DESIGN FLOW RATE 0.1GPM
- OPERATION TEMPERATURE 40F-100F DEGREES
- FILTER MEDIA ACTIVATED ALUMINA
Replacement Filter – Ceramic Whole House (large)
Replacement Filter – Ceramic Whole House (small)
Whole House FilterThis Active Ceramics House Fluoride Water Filter System is the best whole house filtration system available as it is specifically designed to remove several ingredients, particularly Fluoride. The system uses a unique filtration method is used to produce clean good tasting water for the whole house (and even the garden - for plants, paddling pools, etc). Removes 100’s of ingredients down to 1 micron including Chlorine, Fluoride, bacteria, THM’s, Heavy metals including Lead, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Selenium, Mercury, Iron and others. Very few filters are so effective in reduction of hormones and Fluoride. One of the most effective filtration systems at killing bacteria, and ensuring a bacteriostatic environment within the filter (NO bacteria, algae or fungi can grow within the filter). See list below for list of ingredients removed.Active Ceramics Large Whole House Water Filter System is the best whole house filtration system available as it is specifically designed to reduce the levels of several substances, particularly chlorine, toxins, heavy metals, hormones and fluoride. The filter is highly advanced and effective at killing and containing bacteria in water such as E-coli, Pseudomonas etc. The system uses a unique filtration method using a patented active ceramics blend, so it has 4 different active ceramics which treat the water in a different way and is completely unique.Unlike other whole house water filter, the Whole House Fluoride Water Filter System adds antioxidants and minerals back into the water after filtering and additionally makes water more alkaline by raising the pH value, usually increasing the pH to around 0.5 a point (however this could be more or less depending on a number of specific variables).The system can is used to produce clean and great tasting water for the whole house (and even the garden - for plants, paddling pools, etc). Very few filters are so effective in reduction of Hormones and Fluoride. One of the most effective filtration systems at killing bacteria, and ensuring a bacteriostatic environment within the filter (NO bacteria, algae or fungi can grow within the filter). See list below for list of ingredients removed.The Eco-AdvantageAt the end of the life of the cartridge you can take out the ceramics and use it to fertilise your garden to improve the health of plants or grass and soil drainage. The plastic housing can be put through your normal recycling waste.
Adding a post sediment filter systemIt is recommended to use this system in conjunction with a 2.5" x 10" Sediment Filter System as a post filter (for mains tap water). If you are planning to use this on a private water supply, it is recommend you use two sediment filter systems as pre and post filtration for optimal performance. Sediment filters are usually changed every 9-12 months or when/if you find small sediments in your glass of water. The reason for this is because the system has a crystallizing effect on the scale to stop the scale sticking onto surfaces. Therefore, after a certain period of usage you may notice small sediments of scale in your glass of water. The post sediment filter system will ensure these get removed. The pre-filter is recommended for private water supplies to protect the main filter.
|Model||Large Ceramic Whole House Water Filter System|
|SKU||Active Ceramics Large Whole House Water Filter System|
|Filter Parameter||Bacteria, E-coli, Chlorine, Sediments, Fluoride, Hormones, Pharmaceuticals, Heavy Metals|
|In Depth||Small and compact whole house filter for medium/large home with pipework up to 1” diameter. Drink filtered water from any tap throughout the house. No need for filter jugs or separate drinking faucet. Unit will remove chlorine, toxins, heavy metals, hormones and fluoride. Effective at killing and containing bacteria in water such as E-coli, Pseudomonas etc. Provides softer, non-scaling water for kitchen and bathrooms. De-chlorinated water which is less aggressive on skin and hair in the shower - perfect for eczema and psoriasis sufferers. Produces pH enhanced water with minerals and increased alkalinity. Increases anti-oxidants in the water too. No ongoing maintenance or need to backwash system. Merely replace cartridge at end of life at low cost. Post filter recommended for polished water and removal of sediment including dust, rust and other particulates. Environmentally friendly due to longlife nature and less going to landfill. No more bottled water. Naturally degradable ceramics which can be scattered on lawn and plants at end of life for improved soil drainage and plant growth. 3 year life or 300,000 litre capacity. Life of filter may vary depending on water hardness and local water quality. Includes bracket and spanner. Dimensions: 340mm x 180mm x 180mm Flow rate: 40 litres per minute. Big Blue housing and cartridge - WRAS approved. The material of the spheres is approved by the Water Research Centre under the Water Bylaws scheme for use in contact with potable water. NSF approval has also been granted. The active ceramic media has been tested by South West Water Laboratories for microbiological removal and certified for bacterial removal Port size: 1 inch inlet/outlet. Add the 15mm Conversion Kit to use the system with 15mm copper pipe.|
Fluoride Filter Plus Housing
Our water supply has been supplemented with fluoride for years, despite the fact that controversy still rages about its safety. Countless studies point to evidence that it is not only unnecessary, but can also be dangerous to your health.
Fortunately, there is a simple solution. A Cleanwater fluoride water filter will eliminate fluoride and other toxins from your drinking water, providing you with a safe and healthy supply of drinking water at an affordable cost.
Benefits of Fluoride Water Filters
- Reduces up to 95% of fluoride from your water
A Cleanwater fluoride water filter will help to prevent the onset of dental fluorosis, a condition that results in brown, pitted teeth. Dental fluorosis occurs as a direct result of ingesting fluoride through drinking water and other sources.
Other studies point to the fact that fluoride in water is both a carcinogen and mutagen.
✓ Prevents limescale build up and corrosion for whole house (hot and cold) or individual appliances
✓ Brilliant eco-friendly Non-Salt alternative to a traditional water softener
✓ No electricity, no waste and easy maintenance
✓ Ideal for confined spaces
The Acqua Brevetti MiniDUE ¾″Liquid Water Softener is a compact volumetric proportional mechanical dosing pump water softening system designed to fit onto ½″' (15mm copper or speedfit) pipes. The system simply fits onto the rising main pipe or any pipe supplying a particular device, such as a boiler.
The MiniDUE adds the precise dosage of AcquaSIL 2/15® Liquid to water. AcquaSIL is a 100% safe, food grade polyphosphate used specifically for the treatment of drinking water. MiniDUE provides limescale prevention and corrosion prevention within the systems such as boilers, heaters, showers, taps, radiators, coffee machines, all plumbing fixtures and so on.
The MineDUE is a great alternative to a water softener due to it being very easy to install and to maintain as replacing the pouches is very simple and quick. The system takes up very little space compared to a traditional softener as well and the cost of maintenance is lower too.
The MiniDue is an eco-friendly alternative to a water softener as no water is wasted; as softeners uses thousands of litres every month to regenerate the resin - there is no need with this innovative and space saving device. It also uses no electricity and overall the system is a great innovation in the water treatment industry.
How Does MiniDUE Work
MiniDUE is a self-priming mechanical volumetric pump that is operated by a turbine which in turn transmits the movement to a special cam shaft that enables the liquid to rise from the refil pouch to the injection valve, where it is injected a small amount of AcquaSIL 2/15® Liquid into the water as it passes through the pipe. The liquid comes in pouches (sold in 250gram and 1000gram variants) that clip onto the system, which makes changing them very easy. The system comes with a remote installation kit, a 250gram refill, an installation manual and a warranty form.
MiniDUE is available as standard with ¾″ Male connections.and can be installed on a horizontal or vertical pipe by simply adjusting the orientation of the connection block. For whole house protection you can use our larger refill pouch of 1000gram which provides up to 44 cubic meters of dosage (44,000 litres) from a single pouch.
Because MiniDUE uses a liquid solution we guarantee a sludge free operation. MiniDUE is fully compliant with European Approval EU 98/83/CE for use with drinking water. and is approved by the Italian water quality approval board under DM, no. 174, 06.04.04. The Use of AcquaSIL and specifically the use of Polyphosphates is covered by the standard UNI 8065, part 5.4.1 which indicates the use of polyphosphates for the treatment of scale deposits and corrosion.
Totally mechanically operated, no power required.
Absolute and real precise proportional dosage of liquid polyphosphate AcquaSil 2/15®.
Miniaturized in minimal size dosing station suitable for household applications.
Remote installation availability. The flexible bag can be installed separately from the dosing pump, when
spaces do not allow the jointly installation.
Versatile. The pump can be oriented in all directions, just turning it; no need to reverse or disassembly its
No need to put in by pass or drain the system during refill operations; just replace the flexible bag.
Non return valve integrated resistant to water counter pressure.
For the first time suitable also for protection of recessed boilers!, where spaces are very restricted.
Flexible disposable refill bags
Can be jointly or remotely to the pump be installed
Two different sizes available (250 gr. or 1000 gr, for increasing the autonomy)
Completely isolated from hydraulic circuit
The advantages of the Under-Vacuum suction and disposable refills!
Hygienic advantages. No direct handling form end user.
No periodic tank cleaning operations required.
Effective preservation of polyphosphate quality.
No evaporation of product, avoiding water concentration reduction in the liquid solution.
No atmospheric contamination.
Width (A) - 90mm
Total height (B) - 92mm
Heigth at connection (C) - 58mm
Distance from ground (D) - 300mm
Depth (E) - 82mm
RIO 2000 Whole House Filter
- Doulton RIO 2000 High Flow Multi Candle Filter Module:
- The Doulton Rio’s unique 6 element filter module is designed to be fitted to the main water supply or cold water pipe underneath the kitchen counter to supply large volumes of healthy, clean water.
- Doulton's unique 6 element filter module fits most industry standard 10" "Big Blue" type housings. This gives you the option of upgrading installed filter housings with a Doulton ceramic filter module.
- The Doulton W9381000 Rio 2000 Whole House Filtration System features Eco-friendly technology - No power required and low running costs. Filter cartridges are cleanable and reusable.
- Doulton Sterasyl is a highly efficient ceramic micro filter which provides genuine sub micron filtration of drinking water.
- The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives each cartridge enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties.
- Doulton Rio 2000 High-Flow Multi Candle Filter System provides a good flow even in low water pressure areas.
- The Doulton RIO 2000 meets ISO Conditions For International Drinking Water Requirements.
- We recommend using a sediment pre-filter along with the Rio 2000 for well water
RIO 2000 Whole House Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Pathogenic bacteria:Cholera, Typhoid, Shigella, E. Coli, Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99% removal
- Cysts: Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia >99.99% removal
- Filtration Rating: Down to 0.9 micron absolute; 0.5 - 0.8 micron nominal