Cleanwater Combi Filtration System
- It combines the quality Doulton undersink filter with an extra filter alongside to remove fluoride from your tap water.
- This filter really gives you peace of mind by removing contaminates such as chlorine, e.coli, chemicals as well as fluoride.
- You will instantly taste the difference and unlike some filter systems it won't remove good minerals found in tap water.
- Fitting service available
This filtration system comes with:
- Doulton filter and housing
- Fluoride filter and housing
- Fully chrome drinking water tap
- Stainless steel easy shut off valve
- John Guest push fit connections and tubing
- Fitting instructions
Replacement Fluoride Filter
- HYDROGEN CHLORIDE
- HYDROGEN SULFIDE
- CARBONYL SULFIDE
- CARBON DIOXIDE
- INGORANIC ARSENIC
Replacement Fluoride Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 10"X2.5"
- Weight: 2Lbs
- Operation Temp: 40F-100F
- Filter Life: 4,500MG/L OR 260 GPG
Cleanwater Inline Shower Filter
This product is ideal for people wishing to shower in better water for their skin and hair to remove the dryness and irritation caused by chlorine and other chemicals in mains tap water.
Supplied with two elbow shaped adaptors, this fantastic shower filter unit can easily attach to virtually any bath or shower in seconds enabling you to keep your existing shower head and have the filtration occur in-line.
There is a replaceable filter component inside the shower filter casing which can be easily removed and replaced in seconds. You can add replacement filters to your order by selecting the options above. The filter lasts for approximately 5 months in a two person home.
The shower filter has consistently shown to help alleviate bad reactions to chlorine making it ideal for people with sensitive skin, including people with eczema, psoriasis and dry skin conditions. For people without these conditions, the shower filter leaves you with a moisturised feeling after showering by protecting your skin and hair from the oxidant elements in tap water, preserving the skins natural proteins.
A unique feature of shower filter is the removable cartridge system, enabling you to easy change the internal filter.
This shower filter provides an effective media to remove chlorine in high temperature shower water for chlorine free showers. Fitting is ever-so simple and almost as easy as screwing on a light bulb!
- Promotes healthier skin, hair and scalp
- Can be easily fitted on any existing hose connection in seconds.
- Reduces up to 99.99% of chlorine
- Assist in eliminating dry skin, flaky scalp, dandruff, and fading coloured hair
- Reduces chemical absorption and vapour inhalation
- Reduces the harmful build-up of limescale which clogs up shower heads
- Reduces up to 98% of water soluble heavy metals
- Less damage to hair and skin
Cleanwater Inline Shower Filter - More Info
Length: 11 cm
Diameter: 9 cm
Elbows: 5 cm x 4.5 cm
Temperature: between 4°C and 60°C
Maximum Pressure: 6 KG/cm2
Maximum flow for optimum filtration: 3.78 litres per minute
Body Material: ABS
The internal replaceable filter cartridge will last for approximately 5 months in a two person home. This is based on compliant water quality within the UK.
The shower filter uses natural coconut shell carbon and the patented KDF copper-zinc alloy, which both provide the most effective media there is to remove chlorine in high temperature shower water.
KDF's performance actually improves the higher the water temperature.
With this technology, our filter has been shown to effectively remove 97+% of this damaging chlorine, for up to 1 full year (for 2 people) - 2 to 3 times longer than other shower filters.
KDF can also remove iron and other heavy metals, sulphur, and it controls the mould and mildew in your shower.
This KDF Shower Filter installs in minutes, with no tools on any shower arm with standard 1/2" pipe threads. Simply unscrew your shower head from the shower arm, attach your shower head to the end of the filter, and install the filter on the shower arm. It's as easy as screwing on a light bulb!
Chlorine can have a strong odour (swimming pool smell) and can cause irritation to skin and to the scalp, especially to those people with skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
The body of the Shower Filter is guaranteed not to rust or corrode. The time between changes is dependent on the amount of water used and the amount of chlorine or other ingredients in the water. As a rough guide, the Shower Filter will need changing every 6-12 months. We will also send you reminders of when they are due every 6 months.