Showing all 4 results
Propur™ Big Stainless Steel Gravity Filter System with 3 ProOne® G2.0 7" Filter Elements
✓ Top quality unit with stainless steel tap and all in one filters which also remove fluoride and heavy metals
✓ Ideal for 2-4 person household, 3 filter system 2.75 US gallons (10.4 litres) capacity
The Propur™ Big is essential for an emergency preparedness plan for you and your family. It is economical, convenient and easy to use.
The system requires no electricity to provide reliable water filtration just about anywhere whether at home, office, vacation, camping or college dorms!
Works with just about any water source including tap, lake, river, stream, pond and rain water. Ideal for emergency or daily use.
Each container is made from one piece of high quality polished or brushed(optional finish) stainless steel for lasting durability and attractive appearance.
The system comes equipped with three ProOne® G2.0 7” All-In-One contaminants & fluoride filter elements and can be expanded up to three filters.
How is the ProPur Big different to any other Gravity System on the market?
✓ The ProPur uses a unique patented all in one filter which also tackles fluoride and heavy metal filtration. Other systems like the Big Berkey do not remove fluoride or arsenic unless you use an additional filter which screws onto the end of the main filter and sits in the lower purified chamber, taking up space that the stored water would be, therefore reducing the capacity of the unit.
✓ The ProPur has a very high quality stainless steel tap which will provide years of trouble-free operation. Other systems on the market tend to use a cheaper plastic tap.
✓ Some Gravity FIlter Systems require you to "prime" the filters before usage. The ProPur all-in-one filters do not need this and are ready to go straight away.
In addition to primary contaminants such as pathogenic bacteria and cysts, the ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter elements help reduce or remove pesticides, herbicides, chloramines (ammonia with chlorine), hydrofluorosilicic acid (the latest form of fluoride not covered by other fluoride filter brands) and sodium hexa fluorosilicate. Plus the latest test results show the new ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter removes glyphosate. More commonly known as Monsanto's Roundup, glyphosate is a very common herbicide used in commercial farming and landscaping. Glyphosate water contamination is increasing due to the wide-spread use of Roundup in GMO crops.
The ProOne G2.0 filter was independently tested by Envirotek Laboratories, a certified drinking water testing laboratory that is nationally recognized. This is independent testing you can trust, done accurately in a certified lab by experienced professionals. Propur's commitment to quality and innovation is why Osmio Water is proud to partner with them and provide you with the finest gravity fed water filtration systems available.
Important note: Please be warned that there are false test reports about ProPur published by independent media outlets who have claimed to have conducted their own private testing using unverified equipment. We know that they have vested interests with competing manufacturers so we please ask that you use the links above for verification of the filtration performance as this was conducted by proper labs with multi-million pound testing equipment and not a home testing kit and with no vested interests.
Doulton SS Gravity Filter
- The Doulton SS-2 comes with 7" Super Sterasyl water filter Cartridges
- The housing of the water filter is constructed of high quality stainless steel
- This gravity fed unit is the best for portability. The upper chamber nests in the lower chamber for transport.
- Manually pour unfiltered water in upper chamber, and gravity will feed the water through the filters, then draw filtered water from lower chamber.
- 2 installed cartridges produce up to 1 gallon per hour.
- Lower chamber stores 2 1/2 gallons of filtered water
- 19.5"tall and 8.5" diameter - 5 1/2 pounds empty weight.
- The included super sterasyl ceramic water filter cartridge is rated to filter over 500 gallons of water before needing replacement (depending on quality of water being filtered)
- The ceramic water filter cartridges may be cleaned to increase the life of the cartridge.
- Meets NSF standards 42 and 53, ISO-9002 quality standards, British 5750 quality standards and England's Water Research Council performance standards for water filter systems.
- The SS-2 is very easy to assemble. Comes with detailed set up, operating and maintenance instructions.